Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Final dresser makeover shots

So I am finally done with the dresser I have been working on for like what seems to be forever. Actually I have been done, but the knobs I ordered from Anthropologie had to be sent back b/c they sent me the wrong ones, and then after spending hours on the phone with them turns out they didn't even have any of the knobs I wanted to begin with. Long story short, I found almost exactly the same knobs for pretty much half the price on eBay....go figure. Epic fail Anthropologie! So w/o any further a due, here are before and after shots, as well as how the dresser looks in it's new home, my KITCHEN!....loving it too. oh and I will be doing the floors next in there as well. Trust me, I have had that on list for EVER.....lol enjoy


GO CREATE!













Coincidentally my wife won an awesome tray the other night
at her Oscar party to replace the white one you see here.




No comments:

Post a Comment