Thursday, January 19, 2012

Logo design

Those of you who know me, know I love to create digitally as well. While I do not have a degree in graphic design(yet), I have been doing it for 10+yrs. In my last post I shared a poster I did for an art show a while back. Since I was posting in that vein I decided to share another design I just finished for a client in San Diego for his fledgling sports photography company that was  based on some Olympic pictograms. I had to create the surfer at the bottom of the design, because well they don't have surfing in the Olympics(yet!). Below is an excerpt from our last email and the final version of the design. Go Create, you'll be glad you did!

"Love it! Great work, we are done! Thank you very much Jason. I'm going to send you pictures of your work in action!"


Looks like 2012 is off to a good start I'd say!



No comments:

Post a Comment