Saturday, January 28, 2012

Logos & Biz Cards

Since finishing my last logo project I was reminded of another one I did some time ago for a client who is in the business of promotion and entertainment. I was tasked by the client to mock up several types of fun cards based on her last name. These are several of the ideas that I presented to her as well as ideas of maybe how the cards opened up as well. The candy bar style cards would actually fold open almost as if you were unwrapping the information inside. The very elegant/classy looking ones (chocolate squares/kiss) would have more of an upscale feel to them. They would be embossed and maybe gold leaf or something like that to give them an extra touch. Well I just wanted to share them since I am looking to paint a storefront for a client and maybe also help her come up with something she loves for her biz cards as well.


Go create, you'll be glad you did!

                            





No comments:

Post a Comment