Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Dresser Redo

So over the holiday I took some time to start a project I have been thinking about for some time now. It's a dresser reno that I decided I would actually use for my kitchen instead of in the bedroom. It will add counter space *which we need desperately, and add storage & style as well. I have sanded it, filled extra holes with wood putty, and primed (2 coats) the main dresser. Today when I get home I am going to finish sanding down the drawers, and hopefully prime them as well. It looks like I should be done just in time to ring the New Year in with a great addition to my kitchen reno project. I will also get new knobs for the rest of our cabinets as well to match the knobs I get for the dresser. I will post progress pics soon to share. The pic below is a dresser similar in style, so you have an idea of how my dresser looks. Keep in mind it is not my dresser, just a pic i pulled off the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment